Wednesday, November 26, 2008

God's Masterpiece

God made a world out of His dreams,
Of magic mountains, oceans and streams,
Prairies and plains and wooded land,
Then paused and thought:
“I need someone to stand
On top of the mountains, to smile with ease
Explore the plains, to build houses in trees,
Someone to serve and willing to say 'no!'
Sturdy, strong like a tree” and so . . .
He created Dad, full of spirit and fun,
To explore and conquer to bike and run,
With broken ribs, and a banged up chin,
With a courageous heart and a boyish grin.
When He had completed the task
He’d begun, He surely said,
“That’s a job well done.”
Love you Dad.

5 comments:

Marné said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cskelton said...

So Sweet
Love You

Anonymous said...

That was nice, I liked it.

Bryan said...

That was cute, you are so cute Andy, you always have been.

Unknown said...

OK - now I found your family blog - I just commented on your classroom blog - sorry. I am just so happy to catch up with your life after so long. What sweet pictures of your dad. I am missing him and all of you guys just looking at those photos. God Bless.
Viki